A View to the North

A View to the North
Beauty is in the eyes of the shopper

Monday, December 7, 2009

Old Man Winter's Fury

Wow, Yesterday we had about 6 inches of snow, today, another 6 inches of snow, tonight, forcast for 8-10 more inches of snow. When it rains (snows) it pours. By now, many of you are beginning to experience the growing results of your "Strawberry Hanging Basket Kit". I had some pretty good reports about how things are going. Just a friendly reminder to you all, follow the directions very closely to insure success with your Strawbery hanging basket.
I had a lady from Delaware email me the other day saying that she's got blossoms on her basket already. She has picked them off and is already getting her second batch, which means she will be tasting her very own fresh sweet strawberries in about 8 weeks. She was so excited, I thought she was going to jump right through the phone and give me a big fat strawberry hug.
This is time of year to be thinking of others for Christmas, and I'll tell you one thing, this Strawberry Hanging Basket Kit would make a great gift for the gardening enthusiast in your life. Be sure and go to www.thesweeteststrawberry.com and order you gifts today.
I hope you all have a very merry Christmas and a prosperous new year. Be sure and email me with any of your gardening questions at thesweeteststrawberry@q.com.I'd love to hear from you.

No comments: